Resignation Letter, How to write a professional resignation letter, How do I write a resignation letter from a job, letter Format of Bank Resignation Letter





20 August,  2022

The Deputy Managing Director & CHRO

Nbl Bank Bangladesh Limited 

Human Resources Wing

Head Office,  23 Motijheel C/A

Dhaka-1000

Through: The Vice President & Head of Newkely Branch.

 SUBJECT : RESIGNATION LETTER 

Sir/ Muhtaram

Assalamu Alaikum.

Please accept this letter as a formal notification of my resignation from the service as an officer ( General)  of Nbl Bank Bangladesh Limited with effect from November 31, 2022, at the close of the business day.

As per the Nbl Human Resources policy by Resignation,  I would like to leave from my service after completing 03 (Three)  months Notice period from the date of my resignation.  My proposed release date is November 31, 2022. I would humble like to request you to adjust the liabilities of my credit card outstanding balance with Nbl,  Newkely Branch,Dhaka from my end service benefit to the SA Staff A/C No. 20902210200012103 fav. Makik Mulla with Nbl, Newkely Branch,  

I am greatful to Nbl Bangladesh Bank Limited, Management for proper guidance, training, workshops, coaching and empowerment throughout my career and providing me with congenial working atmosphere. I am proud to have had the opportunity to serve Nbl Bangladesh Bank Limited for Five years and two months with utmost sincerity and integrity. 

If I can be of any help to ease the transition, Please let me know. I wish Nbl Bangladesh Bank Limited a locative success. 

Your kind co-operation in this regard will highly be appreciated and obliged thereby.  

 

 

Sincerely Yours


Manik Mulla

Officer ( General) 

Nbl Bank Bangladesh  Limited 

Employee ID- 212145

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabethan Age 1558- 1603

Renaissance Period (1500-1660)